Thursday, October 14, 2010

new moon dress

The new moon dress hugs your curves and moves comfortably with your body. I make dresses that I like to wear: super sexy, classy, feel good on, playful, and unique.
This dress is made from surplus black tencel knit and acid washed stretch denim. The upper part is convertible and can be worn in many ways: halter, cap sleeve, criss-cross in the back, or open back, wrapped to tie in front, or tied in back in generous bow above the derriere. See the 2 previous posts for pictures of the back.
Countless friends have tried it on, and they have each looked amazing in it!
I love seeing women rock their silohuettes!
I am making 20 new moon dresses to order, in custom colors and fabrics, for $120. To make this custom dress for you, I simply require your measurements.
Contact me at laurelfine@gmail.com, if you need a slinky dress for fall or winter wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment